|Usable area||231 m2|
|Foot print||358 m2|
|Building Energy Rating||G|
This detached villa from the 1930s with 2 terraces, bay windows, a garden, and a garage is situated in Prague 6 - Ruzyně, a location with easy connections to the Prague Ring Road and within quick reach of the airport.
The ground floor consists of a living room, a kitchen facing the garden, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, a guest toilet, and an entrance hall. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms, a closet, and the attic. The basement is used as a laundry and boiler room and also has 2 cellar rooms.
Facilities include new plastic windows and entrance doors that provide excellent acoustic insulation. Otherwise, the house from 1924 requires reconstruction. The living rooms mostly have original parquet floors. The building is connected to the municipal water supply; the plot also has its own well. Heating is electric. Parking is in a separate garage; an additional parking space can be created on the plot.
The house stands on the ancient pilgrimage route from Prague to Hájek, near Bílá Hora Hill and a historic village that forms the oldest settlement of Ruzyně. Within a short driving distance, there is a kindergarten and elementary school, a children's and youth house, a sports hall, a supermarket, or several hobby markets. Transport links are provided by buses; the ride to the tram stop takes 4 minutes. The Nádraží Veleslavín metro station and the Václav Havel Airport are within a 10-minute drive.
Useable area 158 m2, built-up area 358 m2, garden 275 m2, plot 633 m2.